Children are expected to wear school uniform as we believe it shares the positive values that are part of the school ethos and helps children to feel part of the school, however it is kept as simple and inexpensive as possible.
Our uniform colours are red, white and grey:
- Red Crabbs Cross sweatshirt/cardigan
- Grey trousers/shorts/skirt/pinafore
- White polo shirt
- Red and white checked/striped dress in summer
- Shoes suitable for school, not trainers please or open toed sandals in the summer. If purchasing shoes with laces, please ensure your child can tie laces themselves.
- For PE Lessons your child will need:
- Black shorts
- Red T-shirt
- Black pumps
- Trainers in KS2 for games
- Black Joggers and sweatshirts may be used in winter months
Your child’s PE kit is kept on their peg in a pump bag. Children also require an apron to protect their shirt during art and design lessons. The best kind is an old shirt with the cuffs cut off and elastic in the wrists. Children will also require a book bag.
All uniform items can be purchased from Orchard Clothing, Redditch or online at Your School Uniform but many items can also be bought from places such as Tesco, Matalan and other local outlets.
We would ask that parents ensure that:
- Children come to school in appropriate clothing that they can manage themselves.
- Clothing is clearly labelled, including shoes, trainers and wellingtons.
- Only stud earrings should be worn and they should be taken out for PE. It would be preferable for the children not to wear earrings on PE days. No other jewellery is allowed. (We cannot be held responsible for the loss or damage to expensive watches or other items of jewellery).
Long hair must be tied back.